Hand-Building Pottery Tool Set
Everything you need for your hand-building classes with Sizer Studios!
(Please note you must bring your own apron, hand-towel and mask - for everyone's safety).
Included in this set:
- 8” Wood modeling tool for clay - Shaped at both ends and designed for use with soft to leather hard clay.
- Stainless steel, kidney-shaped scraper. 3 3/4 x 2" (9.5 x 5.1 cm).
- Serrated, stainless steel scraper. 3 3/4 x 2" (9.5 x 5.1 cm).
- Clay carving tool with a sharp double-edged arrowhead knife and an incising pin set in a hardwood handle. 6" (15.2 cm) long.
- Small rubber kidney for clay - 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" (9 cm x 6 cm).
- Wire clay cutter - with 22 gauge, braided, stainless wire fastened to wooden toggle-type handles. The crimp resistant wire is 17" (43.1 cm) long.
- One round yellow pottery sponge.
- One small, soft make-up sponge.
- One 1/4” flat head paint brush with a long handle.
- Two large plastic bags - at least 12” x 20”, (thick freezer plastic - 4 mil - not ziplock).
(tools may differ slightly from photo)
***You will be asked for your shipping address during checkout - don't worry! Nothing is being shipped and you won't be charged for shipping. Your e-mail confirmation is your "ticket". If you have ordered a tool kit, it will be available to you at the venue***
A big thank you to our sponsors, Southlands Tsawwassen & Southlands Grange Centre for Farming and Food, for allowing us to use their beautiful venue!
southlandsgrange.ca - facebook.com/southlandsgrange - instagram.com/southlandsgrange
discoversouthlands.ca - facebook.com/discover.southlands - instagram.com/southlands_tsawwassen